Puerto Rico Economic Data
- Economic Activity Index - Jun 2019
This monthly report features a commentary on the Economic Development Bank's Economic Activity Index (EDB-EAI), a coincident index for the economy of Puerto Rico. The EDB-EAI is a valuable tool that summarizes the behavior of four major monthly economic indicators: total non-farm payroll employment, cement sales, gasoline consumption, and electric power generation.
- Puerto Rico Annual Fact Sheet (2017-2018)
The Puerto Rico Annual Fact Sheet is an abridgement of demographic, financial, economic, political and geographic data.
- Puerto Rico Economic Indicators (Summary )
This Summary displays nearly 150 key indicators in Puerto Rico's economy, and compares data from the most recent month with the preceding month, and with the same month from the previous year. It also features a cumulative, year-to-date analysis for all of the indicators, and a bi-weekly three (3) sector "in brief" economic outline section.
- Puerto Rico Economic Indicators (Time Series)
The Time Series files are a comprehensive data tool assortment, containing a selection of nearly 150 key indicators in Puerto Rico's economy, and, for comparison purposes, present monthly data for the last ten years. In terms of format and content, each file is composed of multiple spreadsheets that include two separate 12-month percent and net change sections, and a data summary with yearly and cumulative year-to-date analyses.
- Labor Force (Jun 2019)
- Payroll Employment (Jun 2019)
- Cruise Ship Visitors (Jun 2019)
- Tourism (May 2019)
- Consumer Price Index (Jun 2019)
- Gasoline (Jun 2019)
- Electric Energy Consumption (Apr 2019)
- Electric Energy Generation (Jun 2019)
- Cement Data (Jul 2019)
- Auto Sales (Jun 2019)
- Retail Sales (May 2019)
- External Trade (Feb 2019)
- Transportation & Cargo (Mar 2019)
- Bankruptcies (Jun 2019)
- Commercial Banking (QII 2019)
- Government Revenues (Jun 2019)
- Promotion Activities (May 2018)
- Economic Activity Index (Jun 2019)