Puerto Rico Economic Data
- Economic Activity Index (July 2020)
This monthly report features a commentary on the Economic Development Bank's Economic Activity Index (EDB-EAI), a coincident index for the economy of Puerto Rico. The EDB-EAI is a valuable tool that summarizes the behavior of four major monthly economic indicators: total non-farm payroll employment, cement sales, gasoline consumption, and electric power generation.
- Puerto Rico Annual Fact Sheet (2018 -2019)
The Puerto Rico Annual Fact Sheet is an abridgement of demographic, financial, economic, political and geographic data.
- Puerto Rico Economic Indicators (Summary )
This Summary displays nearly 150 key indicators in Puerto Rico's economy, and compares data from the most recent month with the preceding month, and with the same month from the previous year. It also features a cumulative, year-to-date analysis for all of the indicators, and a bi-weekly three (3) sector "in brief" economic outline section.
- Puerto Rico Economic Indicators (Time Series)
The Time Series files are a comprehensive data tool assortment, containing a selection of nearly 150 key indicators in Puerto Rico's economy, and, for comparison purposes, present monthly data for the last ten years. In terms of format and content, each file is composed of multiple spreadsheets that include two separate 12-month percent and net change sections, and a data summary with yearly and cumulative year-to-date analyses.
- Labor Force (Aug 2020)
- Payroll Employment (Aug 2020)
- Cruise Ship Visitors (Mar 2020)
- Tourism (Jul 2020)
- Consumer Price Index (Aug 2020)
- Gasoline (Aug 2020)
- Electric Energy Consumption (Aug 2020)
- Electric Energy Generation (Aug 2020)
- Cement Data (Aug 2020)
- Auto Sales (Aug 2020)
- Retail Sales (Jun 2020)
- External Trade (Jul 2020)
- Transportation & Cargo (Jun 2020)
- Bankruptcies (Aug 2020)
- Commercial Banking (QII 2020)
- Government Revenues (Jun 2020)
- Promotion Activities (Jul 2020)
- Economic Activity Index (Jul 2020)