Puerto Rico Economic Data
- Economic Activity Index - November 2018
This monthly report features a commentary on the Economic Development Bank's Economic Activity Index (EDB-EAI), a coincident index for the economy of Puerto Rico. The EDB-EAI is a valuable tool that summarizes the behavior of four major monthly economic indicators: total non-farm payroll employment, cement sales, gasoline consumption, and electric power generation.
- Puerto Rico Annual Fact Sheet (2017-2018)
The Puerto Rico Annual Fact Sheet is an abridgement of demographic, financial, economic, political and geographic data.
- Puerto Rico Economic Indicators (Summary )
Available in both, English and Spanish, this Summary displays nearly 150 key indicators in Puerto Rico's economy, and compares data from the most recent month with the preceding month, and with the same month from the previous year. It also features a cumulative, year-to-date analysis for all of the indicators, and a comparison with the same period from the prior year.
- Puerto Rico Economic Indicators (Time Series)
The Time Series files are a comprehensive data tool assortment, containing a selection of nearly 150 key indicators in Puerto Rico's economy, and, for comparison purposes, present monthly data for the last ten years. In terms of format and content, each file is composed of multiple spreadsheets that include two separate 12-month percent and net change sections, and a data summary with yearly and cumulative year-to-date analyses.
- Labor Force (Dec 2018)
- Payroll Employment (Dec 2018)
- Cruise Ship Visitors (Dec 2018)
- Tourism (Aug 2018)
- Consumer Price Index (Dec 2018)
- Gasoline (Dec 2018))
- Electric Energy Consumption (Dec 2018)
- Electric Energy Generation (Dec 2018)
- Cement Data (Jan 2019)
- Auto Sales (Dec 2018)
- Retail Sales (Aug 2018))
- External Trade (Oct 2018)
- Transportation & Cargo (Sep 2018)
- Bankruptcies (Dec 2018)
- Commercial Banking (QIII 2018)
- Government Revenues (Nov 2018)
- Promotion Activities (May 2018)
- Economic Activity Index (Nov 2018)