Puerto Rico Economic Data
- Economic Activity Index (November 2020)
This monthly report features a commentary on the Economic Development Bank's Economic Activity Index (EDB-EAI), a coincident index for the economy of Puerto Rico. The EDB-EAI is a valuable tool that summarizes the behavior of four major monthly economic indicators: total non-farm payroll employment, cement sales, gasoline consumption, and electric power generation.
- Puerto Rico Annual Fact Sheet (2019 -2020)
The Puerto Rico Annual Fact Sheet is an abridgement of demographic, financial, economic, political and geographic data.
- Puerto Rico Economic Indicators (Summary)
This Summary displays nearly 150 key indicators in Puerto Rico's economy, and compares data from the most recent month with the preceding month, and with the same month from the previous year. It also features a cumulative, year-to-date analysis for all of the indicators, and a bi-weekly three (3) sector "in brief" economic outline section.
- Puerto Rico Economic Indicators (Time Series)
The Time Series files are a comprehensive data tool assortment, containing a selection of nearly 150 key indicators in Puerto Rico's economy, and, for comparison purposes, present monthly data for the last ten years. In terms of format and content, each file is composed of multiple spreadsheets that include two separate 12-month percent and net change sections, and a data summary with yearly and cumulative year-to-date analyses.
- Labor Force (Nov 2020)
- Payroll Employment (Nov 2020)
- Cruise Ship Visitors (Mar 2020)
- Tourism (Aug 2020)
- Consumer Price Index (Nov 2020)
- Gasoline (Sep 2020)
- Electric Energy Consumption (Nov 2020)
- Electric Energy Generation (Nov 2020)
- Cement Data (Dec 2020)
- Auto Sales (Nov 2020)
- Retail Sales (Sep 2020)
- External Trade (Oct 2020)
- Transportation & Cargo (Sep 2020)
- Bankruptcies (Nov 2020)
- Commercial Banking (QIII 2020)
- Government Revenues (Nov 2020)
- Promotion Activities (Aug 2020)
- Economic Activity Index (Nov 2020)